The two Nollywood actresses Genevieve Nnaji and Regina Daniels have contributed massively to the movie industry. Both started their acting at a very tender age and have grown to be great asserts to the entertainment industry. One might wonder which among these two is richer than the other. Let’s see the net worth of each actress.
Regina Daniels is a Nollywood actress, a model, philanthropist and a singer. She was born at Delta State on October 10th 2000. She joined the movie industry in 2007 and has contributed massively to the industry.
Regina Daniels current net worth is currently estimated to be around $1.5 million. She has a Mercedes Benz GL450 (N 24.2 million), Lexus RX300 (N 21 million), Mercedes Benz C-Class (N 36 million), Mercedes Benz G wagon (N 120 million) with other cars. Regina Daniels owns a house located in Lekki worth N 50 million.
The beautiful actress was born on May 3rd, 1979 in Mbaise, Imo State. She is the fourth of eight children.She attended Methodist Girls College and continued at the University of Lagos and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in creative arts.
Genevieve Nnaji’s worth at of 2020 is estimated to be $10 million. She has a Range rover Evoque (N 30 million), Mercedes Benz G-Wagon (N50 million) and a multi-million naira house she bought some years ago in Nigeria.
Share with your friends:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)