It’s Game Time with Meenat!
Game Time with Meenat focuses on promoting meaningful social interactions through quizzes and provide the opportunity for participants to win exciting prizes.
Get the correct answers to these 5 questions and stand a chance to win the giveaway (First two winners will be rewarded).
DROP YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION, just below this post👇🏼
- What is the capital of Kwara State?
2. Who was the captain of the Super Eagles when Nigeria won the African cup of Nations in Tunisia 1994?
A. Nwankwo Kanu
B. Rashidi yekini
C. JayJay Okocha
D. Stephen Kesh
3. Who was the first civilian Governor of Plateau State?
A. Paul Unongo
B. Tartari Ali
C. Solomon Lar
D. Jolly Nyame
4. Who of these has NOT been a Senate President?
A. Joseph Wayas
B. Arthur Nzeribe
C. Adolphus Wabara
D. Aminat Idris
5. Who is popularly referred to as “Maradona” in Nigeria?
A. Nwankwo Kanu
B. Ibrahim Babangida
C. Amatare Oki
D. Sani Abacha
1. The First 2 MOST CORRECT ANSWERS will Get the Airtime.
- You Can Only Comment ONCE per game, if you’ve won before you can participate again and again in our next post.
Winners will be contacted on the 17th of July, 2020.
This giveaway is sponsored by NIGRADIO (Nigeria Radio Player & Recorder).
ATTENTION/UPDATE ON THE 17th of July, 2020:
Don’t miss the rare chance to win smartphone, Ipad, Laptop and other amazing prizes. Make sure you follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (@meenatnigerai) and don’t forget to hit that bell icon in order for you to get instant notification when a NEW GAME is posted!!!
Treat yourself to an improved radio listening experience anywhere with any radio station of your choice with NIGRADIO app!
Get it on Google Play: